Non-working building-mounted floodlights

Raincoat2

I'm looking for non-working floodlights that can be mounted on buildings to "illuminate" signs, doors, etc. I know sometimes they come in structure kits 'cause I've had some of them. but I need some for structures that didn't come with any. I've searched MBKlein's website and didn't see any, only the working pre-wired kind

I have some of the floodlights that you are looking for in my parts bins. Let me check tomorrow for the manufactures name. In the mean time...try Minitronics.com.

Greg

Greg - thanks for the tip. I checked miniatronics but they only seem to have wired (real) lights. Couldn't find any fake ones. BTW, there's a hobby store here in town that carries miniatronics items if I ever need them.

Greg - I finally found what i was looking for. Tichy Train Group makes them - a pack of 24 light fixtures for mounting on buildings, etc. $3.99 at MBKlein, although they're out of stock right now. The Tichy website has them for a dollar more, so I'll probably get a pack from them. But again, thanks for responding.

Johnny - Looks like you were posting here at the same time as I was posting Tichy over in the Coffee Shop?

Willie

Willie - Yep, that was it. Found it on Tichy's website and then saw MBKlein carried it but were out of stock. I'll order it from Tichy.

Back