No Pictures for February ?

csxmu

X-CSX modeler
I have been holding back to see what great photos were submitted...... Im tired of waiting........ so I submitted my photo. Hopefully others will follow!!!

Don't worry Josh, I'll put something on as soon as I can clear an area of my layout to look presentable [resembles an oversized workbench at the moment], probably ~7-10 days.

BTW nice job with that quarry yard scene! That poor ol' beat-up looking SD40-2 is definitely past her "glory" days on the Clinchfield main line...

Yeah, nice scene, but...(chuckles)...You know the loco number is 8324, and the numberboards are 8342, don't you? :p

Matt

Hi Josh. Nice pic. I just posted it to the contest thread. I'm looking forward to seeing the other entries too. :cool:

uspscsx said:
Yeah, nice scene, but...(chuckles)...You know the loco number is 8324, and the numberboards are 8342, don't you? :p

Matt

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: No I never noticed that....LOL I hope that doesnt go against my Pic! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

LOL I hope that doesnt go against my Pic!
Well they do say that judges are always looking for something different! Don't know if that's good or bad.

13.gif
Willis

Back