Night shift on the BNSF

grande man

Bonafied Grande Nut
Hi everyone. I thought someone might get a kick out of some night shots from the BNSF.

SD70MAC in DP.
1426592252_a642ed7d7e_o.jpg

At least they got the right one on the front. :D Just kidding, no offence to our GE fans.
1426593300_eec77a804b_o.jpg

Power on point.
sd70mac_gallery.JPG

Grandeman,those photos are AWESOME dude.:cool: . One of these days,I'm going to get me a XTI Canon,so I do me some photos like those. Major cool photos. William.

Beautiful, Eric! Simply Beautiful! OK now tell us what settings were used on your camera to take these!

awesome shots... anymore you could share?

Thanks to everyone for checking out my pics. Mavrick, I'll post a few more, but they obviously aren't just BNSF... They've been posted here before, so those that have already seen them, please bear with me.

From the CSX
1410152681_672faf1b0a_o.jpg

BNSF at the Miller Steam Plant
1303793739_19530b1179_o.jpg

BNSF at Quinton (staging for Miller) An early shot, before I figured out how to handle the digital noise.
1304720370_5e0fc0625d_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful, Eric! Simply Beautiful! OK now tell us what settings were used on your camera to take these!

Hi Ray! If that's a serious question, shoot me a PM. It may be a case of the blind leading the blind, but I'll tell you what I know... ;)

GEEEEEEEEEE!!! man, these shots are really awesome, tremendous vibrant colours and perfect lighting.

Awesome work, keep them comming Grande :)

Louis Armstrong once sang:"And I think by myself....What a w-o-n-d-e-rf-ul-l MOON.....
wonderful pictures GM!! specialy the first one and from post#9! whow...

Jos

Last edited by a moderator:

Back