New to this forum

Traintown

Hello all, I have been on another forum for a while and thought I would try this one. I am from a small town in SW Okla. and have a small to medium size HO layout in my "Train Room'' Just wanted to see how this forum works. Mike

Hello Mike, Welcome to the sunny side of the street, the pace is nice and steady not like over the street, The members are very happy to help with any issues you may have or if you just want to have a chat in general, nip into the coffee shop

Hello Mike, and welcome to MRF!
Traintown said:
... I am from a small town in SW Okla. and have a small to medium size HO layout in my "Train Room'' Just wanted to see how this forum works...
Just curious: You wouldn't by any chance be the "Mowers" guy, wouldja?;)

Mikesmowers on the other thread, I tried for about an hour and couldn't get on so I tried this one. I have seen several people here that I ''knew'' on the other thread and you CSX are one of them Mike

Ahhh yes, I thought your location looked familiar! I still remember your thread about modeling the concrete jailhouse, thats one of my favorites

HI, Traintown (Mike). I have had a wonderful time over here since I joined a few months back, and find that I am spending more time than ever. I am not very active, but I drop in daily.

These folks are super.

-Crandell

Back