New HO Scale Construction Equipment

I realized after I sent that you were talking about the more detailed ones. My Wally Worlds don't stock them.

Scott

I don't think any of the Wal-Marts stock the more detailed versions. At least I've only ever seen the cheaper versions there. Understandable, considering the vast majority of buyers at WM are looking for 'toys,' not scale models, and if they saw the two versions side-by-side, would likely choose the cheaper version anyway.

I don't think any of the Wal-Marts stock the more detailed versions. At least I've only ever seen the cheaper versions there. Understandable, considering the vast majority of buyers at WM are looking for 'toys,' not scale models, and if they saw the two versions side-by-side, would likely choose the cheaper version anyway.

Oh yeah I understand that they are the cheaper versions. In my estimation that would be all I need for my layout anyway. Buying the collectible versions which have all the moving parts and details just to sit them in a scene on a layout would be a waste to me.

Scott

Back