new guy

T

thomas81z

i posted over in the railroad forum before coming here . my son and i are huge railroad fans and work on my basement layout when we can which is about 4 nites a week!!! it is a great father and son thing we have been to every rail oriented event in the northeast it seems.
all are vacations are planned around railfanning much to the dismay of my wife but hey we out number her 2 to 1 :D i look forward to the help and freindship this board seems to provide. thanks

Hi again, and I'm glad to see you made it over here. Welcome!!! My long-suffering husband-of-Lady Railfan has long since learned that if we can't vacation on the train, we don't go! :D I hope you'll post some pictures of your layout.

Welcome to the Forum, Thomas. I suggest you plunge right in with any questions you might have, or show off what you are doing. Either way, don't be afraid to jump into the fray.

Sidenote: hey Andy, how's the caboose project coming?

Hi Thomas, and welcome to the ModelRailroadForum. A great place to help others and learn from others. Looking forward to your posts and maybe some photos of the layout.
Cheers Willis

PS: A welcome wagon is waiting for you is at the ANPL Clubcar :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Ab, I got as far as stripping the paint off your green caboose. I have been working more on the layout for the past month! :D

Back