New granddaughters first Pix

I edited the link so hopefully it will now work for everyone. if not I will have to try something else.

Last edited:
Ok I think I found the problem. I had private on the yahoo photo page and now it is public. I do this everytime I use yahoo photo. That is what happens when you get old timers, can't remember nutin. Please try it again. I could see them because I am a yahoo member and a lot of you are not.

Hey, Grampa. She's adorable. Give her a week, and she'll be talkin' wisecracks just like you. :D

Have you bought her a train yet?

Nice pics! I was gonna ask the train thing, but I see I was beaten to the punch there!

-Steve... I'm gonna guess my "baby" face gotee is more hair??

No train set yet but I am looking for one that might be kind of girlie pink(yikes a pink train) LOL LOL

Lots of luck, Larry. I've looked for the past ten years for "girlie" trains without success. Both of my granddaughters love the Brios though, and I recently got them a Playmobil battery-powered train that runs on my G-scale track.

Hey, it shouldn't be too hard to find a female engineer or conductor, though. Hmmmmm.

Well Colton my grand son has about $200 worth of Thomas the Tank stuff still hidden away in my train room so I bretter get busy so I can even things up.

Lovely photo's Larry. I remember my wee girl just like that, crikey time flies make the most of it while she can't talk back!!

Ken.

Larry,

She's a doll man! What an adorable little girl. Congradulations Grandpa; savor every minute of it time moves fast. :)

Peace
Coyote

You are right on that Coyote. I can hardly remeber my grandson being that small and he is only 10 month sold. Time suere do fly when u is havin fun.

Back