New Fur

Larry

Long Winded Old Fart
Found a new item to make foliage the other day at Walmart in the craft dept.
It's called Bernat Boa nouveau. It comes in a small pkg. of 71 yards. I got the multi color 1 w/browns, greens & yellows. It has a never ending use for scenery making foliage & I bet you can find other uses too. I already glued some of this down w/Elmers glue on the edge of a scene. Really spices up the other plants. I also folded about 8" over & over & glued it down in a clump. Very colorful. Get some & try it. Less than 4 bucks for enough to do 10 layouts.

I also got a new ball of Fun Fur prints made by Lion Brand Yarn. There must be 25 or more different colors on the shelf. I was thinking of stuff growing down the side of a mountain or hill. 57 yards to a ball.

Larry

Hi Larry, do you have any pictures of this stuff.Our Wall Mart seems to be a dud for these kind of things.

13.gif
Willis

Willis, Do you want a photo of the wrapper or a pic of the stuff that came out of the wrapper?

Larry

CBCNSfan said:
Hi Larry, do you have any pictures of this stuff.Our Wall Mart seems to be a dud for these kind of things.

Here's a photo of the stuff. I reversed the labels when I took the photo.
Must be old age that makes those mistakes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey! thanks Larry, if there's any in the store I'll find it. It's also possible I may find it in a fabric shop close by that even has green dye, now that's a novelty around here. I'll be glad when we finally get the RV so we can travel elsewhere to have a look around and shop.
Thank's again for the pics, I appreciate you posting them

13.gif
Willis

PS with the labels it'll be hard to go wrong :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Back