New database with free layouts and track plans online

See these 3 new track plans in 3 different scales already added to the database:

Bluewater & Grandview Railroad Layout in N-scale

SCARM_Bluewater_&_Grandview_N-scale_Railroad_Layout_2D_track_plan-460.jpg

Small Rural Layout in TT scale

Small_Rural_Train_Layout_in_TT_scale_1-3D-460.jpg

Marklin HO C-track & K-track 300x125

Marklin_C-Gleis_und_K-Gleis_300x125-460.jpg

Mixy

Here is the new featured layout for January, which is already under construction:

Garden State Central Model Railroad Club 25' x 50' Room Layout

SCARM_GSCRR13g_HO_Track_plan-640.jpg

SCARM_GSCRR13g_HO_Virtual-Layout-1-640.jpg

It is one of the largest and most complex track plans ever designed in SCARM which is now turning into a real layout by the guys in Garden State Central Model Railroad Club. See some pics from the building process:

GSC_MRC_SCARM_Layout_l1a.jpg

GSC_MRC_SCARM_Layout_l18a.jpg

GSC_MRC_SCARM_Layout_l2c-640.jpg

GSC_MRC_SCARM_Layout_l9c-640.jpg

Read more about that huge layout and download the SCARM track plan from the link above. Hope you will like it :)

Mixy

The last published project shows one interesting idea: single track route for using with rolling stock in two scales - standard gauge N (1/160) and narrow gauge HOn30 (1/87).

Small Folding Layout For Use in Both HOn30 and N scales

TANO_Whole_Layout_037645851-big-640.jpg

The track plan is designed as single line in “double 8” figure with one small station in front and train stop at the back. The layout is planned to allow exchanging of the buildings, signals and some other parts depending on the current rolling stock scale – N (1/160) or narrow gauge HOn30 (1/87). The guy who builds this layout has prepared different stations and surrounding buildings, different types of signals and different locos and coaches. Only the tracks and the grass will be the same in both scales. Check the link to see more pictures in the two different setups :)

Mixy

Last edited by a moderator:
Two new N scale layouts were published in the site from the beginning of the year - see them below:

The Train Layout with The Old Castle

Nice layout with precise designed virtual buildings (all are from real kits) with many details and rich decorations.

The_Model_Train_Layout_w_the_Castle_SCARM_3D_1-460.jpg

A Small Layout in the Kid's Room in N Scale

This project represents a whole room with bed on the upper level and all the furniture for L-shaped layout with buildings and rolling stock on it.

The_KATO_Layout_in_the_kigds_room_N-scale_3D_1-460.jpg

Hope you will like these layout projects :)

Mixy

Two new N scale layouts were published in the site from the beginning of the year - see them below:

The Train Layout with The Old Castle

Nice layout with precise designed virtual buildings (all are from real kits) with many details and rich decorations.

The_Model_Train_Layout_w_the_Castle_SCARM_3D_1-460.jpg

A Small Layout in the Kid's Room in N Scale

This project represents a whole room with bed on the upper level and all the furniture for L-shaped layout with buildings and rolling stock on it.

The_KATO_Layout_in_the_kigds_room_N-scale_3D_1-460.jpg

Hope you will like these layout projects :)

Mixy
How does Mom change the sheets on the bed?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Here are shown three more layouts in HO (1/87), TT (1/120) and N (1/160) scales, all in oval form:

Compact HO Track Plan feat. Figure "8"

HO_planta_scarm_2D_edited-460.jpg

The plan above has one internal loop with one entry point, but can be easily modified in 2 different ways in order to get one more entry/exit point. The modifications are described in the article.

Compact Oval in TT scale

SCARM_Tillig-BTTB-1a-Compact_Train_Layout-3D_1-460.jpg

This design is just a simple oval with small train station in the center.

THE EYE - 3' x 5' N-scale Layout of Brian

SCARM-THE_EYE-N-scale_Bachmann_layout_1-460.jpg

This is one already build layout for simultaneously running of up to 3 trains

Mixy

Man, these layouts are amazing. Question, every time I go to the scarm web page to download, the "File" always says N/A. Am I doing something wrong?

If all plans shows 'N/A' in the Download section, try to white list www.scarm.info website in your AdBlock-er or use another browser.
You da man! Although, you did interrupt me while I was purchasing a licensing key. Saw the email pop up and like any typical old guy "squirrel" I had to come see the reply. Now where's my credit card........

Back