New couplers, just installed

Nate

I want the MKT back!!
Well done Nate, congratulations. The springs I have trouble with are those pesky little springs on the knuckle. When they fly, I never find them.

13.gif
Willis

I know. I'm missing one that I'll have to replace later. Luckily, it's not one of these.

Haha! :D
Nice going Nate. Looks like the coupler height is about right with the other car. You always need to check this with a gauge to prevent headaches.;) :)

Yeah, I know. I don't have a guage yet. I'll get one later, but this was a "learn how" kind of thing

good job Nate!

now ya need to pull those plastic wheels and put in some metal ones! (I use Proto wheels)

Alcomotive: That's the next project after I get all the cars converted. Well, actually, I'm gonna be putting new Kadee trucks on...You know, the ones with real springs. If only they made leaf springs....Oh well, we can't all have our way. Though, I could make it. That'd be cool, too. I'd be one of the only ones that has trucks with true leaf springs...on applicable trucks, that is. Those wheels actaully have a metal shaft in them, but I'll have to switch.

Josh: Thanks, dude.

Back