New Arrow Creek & Western

gate5

Finally got moved to Reno and a new house. I have started the Arrow Creek & Western in a 13x23 part of the garage. The attached picture is just a portion. I have a long way to go.....View attachment 2247

WOW!:eek: thats BIG, and HO in DCC too, NICE.;) :D sure wish my HO layout was that big. please post your progress, i would love to see it.:) -Dean

That is WAY too neat and tidy! :D The AC&W looks like a very fine layout. Please post some detail shots when you have a chance.

And WELCOME to the forums. Glad to have you aboard.

On the road again. You now know how James J. Hill felt when he got refinanced and back to building. Looks good.

18.gif
Agreed! that is big, and as LR says neat!. Now I know it's under construction so, did you clean it up for the photo, if not will you email your secret to me. Gee I clean mine up to take a photo in one area and 15 min. after, the previously cleaned area matches the rest :D

Willis
Gee! got so excited I forgot to welcome you. Welcome gate5

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like it would be fun to run, will definitly need more photo's when you get on with it! and WELCOME also.
:eek:

No clean for pictures. Out of necessity I try and keep the under layout area clean because of having to store so many things (extra furniture, saws, compressors etc.) . I'm in the process of installing the numerous Tortoise machines which isn't much fun. Also doing some running to see what problems I will have with clearences, future sidding for more operation etc. More pictures to follow soon. Thanks for the support!!!!

Welcome to the forum, looks like you've started a mighty fine layout from what I can see of it! 'Coupla questions though:

1) What region of the continent does your MRR represent?
2) Is there any particular theme [coal mining, intermodal operations, etc.]?
3) Any chance you could post a track plan in addition to the extra photos?

Back