Nevada Western

A friend of mine is building a layout and has it to the point he can run it and is actually doing scenery work. It is O scale and set in the time frame of 1935 to 1945. My 1947 GE 70 tonner misses his time frame but he graciously lets me exercise it periodically. :D

Greg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes sir Very nice indeed, and I do like looking at pictures. If you have them I for one would like to see more of them, :D
Willis

Here are some over view shots of the Nevada Western. The first shot is of the passenger yard. The second shot shows the freight yard across the layout. The third shot is looking the opposite direction of the freight yard. The property is for sale where it resides. If it does sell, the layout tentatively will be donated to the Feather River Rail Society in Portola. While it has no real WP scenes, it will get new buildings and WP equipment can be run on it. The size of this layout is 18' X 20' and the size of O scale can really show off some WP equipment that the museum can not have in the 12" to the 1' scale.

Greg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Greg, do you have a track plan for the layout?

I'd sure like to see as much of it as I can. If it does get donated to the FRRS, I think I could have some serious fun running that thing. :D

Back