Need trains? Might I suggest...

grande man

Bonafied Grande Nut
Our very own sushob. I recently placed an order for some really cool stuff for LGM's Christmas (don't want to give it away, he may see this). Nate took care of us in fine fashion with fast shipping and great prices. What can I say? Nate, you da man! :cool: Thanks!

sushob, couldnt help but notice on another thread you posted you had aerotrains but didnt have em on your website. i know you are big in N, but you dont have an HO RS11 stashed away do you? sure would like to get one for the basis of kitbash. been looking them over, and i think i could turn it into an RS32. i dont think ANYONE makes an RS32, been searching for a long time. the RS11 is the closest i think i can get to an RS32. -Dean

I ran into an RS11 that was for sale a few weeks back but someone snagged it up before I could, I'm trying to build a 4 unit alco fleet for my fathers layout.

Alright, to answer my own question, it looks like there's a Proto 1000 model, a Model Power model, and an ancient Atlas model. None of those will be very easy to find, and they're probably not the best in quality either. Then again, if it's for a bash, will you only be using the shell?

Last edited by a moderator:
sushob, what i am doing is looking for 1 of 3 items for me to buy for me for christmas. all in HO, proto preferable. 1- DL-109 in CNW. 2- DL-109 in Milwaukee road or 3- RS11 any road. i'm not expecting an EBAY steal. everyone has got to eat, make a profit. if you can help me on one of the 3 items, GREAT!, i get what i wanted, you made a few bucks. just was thinking since your in the business perhaps i would try you out. i know its N your big in, just thought i'd give it a shot.:) thank you, -Dean
PROTODL-109.png

Last edited by a moderator:
lginc said:
1- DL-109 in CNW
Item 433-30580. My distributor is sold out. :(
lginc said:
2- DL-109 in Milwaukee road
Item 433-30576 and/or item 433-30577. Also sold out. :(
lginc said:
3- RS11 any road.
I think I might be able to get one. I'll get back to you as soon as I know for sure. :)
lginc said:
i'm not expecting an EBAY steal
Well, as you probably know, I do a lot of eBay deals, so negotiation is nothing new to me. I always encourage people to ask questions and make offers. The absolute worst thing I can do is say no. :rolleyes:
lginc said:
everyone has got to eat, make a profit.
I'm not so much worried about eating, but I know what college tuition is going to cost. I also know how fast time goes by, so I need to be saving up now.
lginc said:
if you can help me on one of the 3 items, GREAT!, i get what i wanted, you made a few bucks. just was thinking since your in the business perhaps i would try you out.
I appreciate your consideration. They say word of mouth is the best advertising, and it looks like it's working now :D . I have several other customers that have returned for additional needs, so I guess I'm doing something right...
lginc said:
i know its N your big in, just thought i'd give it a shot.:) thank you, -Dean
Actually the majority of my sales are HO. That round of Atlas engines was my first major N scale listing. Most of my sales are Bowser and Stewart items.

Thanks!

Hi Dean, if you're just looking for a RS11 shell one more option (getting a little harder to find now) is the old LifeLike RS11. Crappy runners, the hand rails are too big but could be replaced with wire.
My MLW RS18 was bashed from one
Willis

I have one apart in the basement if you want to see photos.

CBCNSfan, you bashed that into an RS18, NICE job, looks GREAT!;) :D thank you for the info, but since i've asked sushob to help me out on it, i'm going to stick with him on this one as i AM a man of my word.;) kinda like the proto's a little better for what i am doing, but will make whatever sushob can find me work.;) :) again, THANK YOU, for the info though.:)

Back