Need some help from the photoshop pro's

NYSW F45

Can anyone help me out with some photoshop stuff. I would like someone to take this Amtrak P40 drawing and paint for the Pennsylvania RR in the Maroon and the Brunswick green scheme if possible. Trying to see what it would look like. I only have the side shot i could not find a head on shot to see the PRR logo on the nose.
p40.png

Ok, found a shot. Not mine, had to use it from the net. If someone could do a front end of the PRR in the maroon or green with the PRR keystone i'de appreciate it.
5549_1234052155.png

Thats a good start.

These are Bennet Levins E8's restored to its original PRR colors and numbers.
This is the color, striping and lettering/logo im looking at doing.
PRR5711TNA-OC5-2SL820677-28.jpg

Steve, something is wrong with either the prototype photo of the Pennsy E units or the paint jobs. My grandmother was a rate clerk with the Pennsy and I rode many Pennsy passenger trains pulled by the same class of E-units, using her free pass. I don't recall ever having seen any in the deep chocolate brown shown in that photo. They were a very deep shade of red known as Tuscan Red. There's a short video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98Ljfy4GoXA&feature=related that shows a much better representation of the Tuscan Red scheme.

Jim, the photo of the E8's are Bennet Levins PRR E8's. Same as teh video. The pic was probably over exposed or tweaked to much in PS. But yea they are a darker red.

So can anyone do some more PS work on my P40?? :)

Or just use MS Paint...Once was a revolution in the graphics field, it still works great for those drawings. You could probably even do it your self.

Back