Need information on Broadway Limited SW7

Kermit

Does anyone have any experience or information on the Broadway Limited SW7? I assume it's like other Broadway Limited products and is DCC capable and is equipped with sound. I'm interested in the quality of the model, quality of detail, quality of painting, and especially how well it operates. Any information would be appreciated. Thank you.

I've got the SW7 and NW2 last year and I'm fully satisfied. I would like to say that the quality is the same as ATLAS Gold Series or LL Proto 2000. I use them in a multitraction with a LL GP9 and a Lenz 100 system. All three are sound equiped and the Quantum sound decoder is state of the art! If you want to here sound samples go on the BLI web page: http://www.broadway-limited.com/

Hartmut

Kermit,

I recently had a chance to purchase the NW2 and turned it down. First the flanges of the model I saw tracked very poorly thru the switches. Secondly, the LHS couldn't get the sound chip to kick in. Found out afterwards that the chip # was part of BLI's problem children. Needless to say, i am waiting to see if he gets a new one.

I do have a BLI E7 and love it.

Back