Need a Favor: RMC Spiro's Part II

SpaceMouse

Fun Lover
Hi Guys,

Sob story in a nutshell: The only place I can get Model Railroad Mags is Walmart and they are very irregular. I think they get over-stocks or what ever and that's what determines when they put mags out. In this case,

Railroad Model Craftsman September ran there for about 6-7 weeks. I saw October for the first time last week, but we were a little short and I had a big shopping list so I decided to wait a week. Well, this week November was out. I wanted to read Spiro's article, Part II.

So if you got the issue could you copy the article and fax it? Or scan and email it to me?

Thanks. I'll post when I get something so no one does stuff they don't have to.

I'll call my friend here who has his own mega-library of MR's and RMC's to see if he has the one with the Spiro article Pt 2.

CSX_road_slug said:
I'll call my friend here who has his own mega-library of MR's and RMC's to see if he has the one with the Spiro article Pt 2.
Chip I finally reached my friend at 5:00pm, and he does have the October issue. I'll swing by his place on my home to pick it up, scan the article into my PC, and email it to you as a JPEG attachment.

BTW, M.B. Klein also has a copy in stock if you want to try to order it online from them. (http://modeltrainstuff.com)

[LATER EDIT] ** Check your email **

Last edited by a moderator:

Back