NE PA Model Railroad Club

pa3de8

GO PENNSY!!!
Hey all.....
I apologize in advance if this is not in the right area. Since it isn't a fully up and operational model railroad club, I didn't think I should put it in the Club section.

Just a little message in case there are some HO scale model railroaders in the NE PA area. I'm forming the NE PA Model Railroad Club. I'm currently looking for charter members to help me get this thing rolling.
If anyone is interested, let me know. I'd like to get some people who are serious about their model railroading and start talking logistics soon.

Scott

Wow! I'm on two different train forum boards. I can't believe that there aren't any people from the NE on these boards..lol

Scott

I wish I could help out but it's a 2hr drive to lakeville. My current club is 12 minutes away... they win.
Heck, I thought being near scranton there would be more hobbist close by. Maybe no one has computers, are you trying to post at the LHS?

Good luck

I wish I could help out but it's a 2hr drive to lakeville. My current club is 12 minutes away... they win.
Heck, I thought being near scranton there would be more hobbist close by. Maybe no one has computers, are you trying to post at the LHS?

Good luck

Oh I don't blame you since that distance is the problem for me too. The Hazleton Railroad Club is about an hour or more from me easily and that's the reason I decided to try and work on getting a club started up here closer.

Scott

Back