NARY Logo

chrismoore93

Central Phoenix Railroad
Well guys here is my logo for the Northern Arizona Railway. I wanted to ask if someone could possible size down the font so that the whole roadname could be on the blue, and possibly change the font as well. I did it in windows paint and it won't allow me to change the font and that. Could someone please help me out. Or if you would like me to keep it, just say so. Also if anyone wants to design one themselves feel free :D:D
Thanks alot,
Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
what do you mean you couldn't change the font size in ms paint? I do it all the time.
There should be a little box at the top of the page when your adding font to your picture, to get it, go to "View" and go down to "text toolbar". Do this when your adding font. It should bring up the TEXT BOX.
I Hope this helps! :D

Here she is the logo I am sending in for decals, what do you think!!! I'll have to get a quote, hopefully it's not to expensive:confused: :eek:

okanaganrailfan said:
what do you mean you couldn't change the font size in ms paint? I do it all the time.
There should be a little box at the top of the page when your adding font to your picture, to get it, go to "View" and go down to "text toolbar". Do this when your adding font. It should bring up the TEXT BOX.
I Hope this helps! :D
Sense you seem to know how to use MS paintshop alot. I was wondering if you could tell me how to import an image within an image. For instance having a loco painted and adding my decals. Thanks for the compliment Josh :D
Thanks,
Chris

I'd suggest sending the image to one of the decal making firms for their opinion. The copper colored star in the center may be difficult to reproduce. And depending upon how big you want the finished decals, the slogan at the bottom may not be legible. The actual road name may be too small too. Maybe "Northern Arizona" on top with "Railroad' below, all in the blue area, no logo. It's usually better to keep things simple rather than too cluttered.

Please keep us advised of how you make out.

Railphotog said:
I'd suggest sending the image to one of the decal making firms for their opinion. The copper colored star in the center may be difficult to reproduce. And depending upon how big you want the finished decals, the slogan at the bottom may not be legible. The actual road name may be too small too. Maybe "Northern Arizona" on top with "Railroad' below, all in the blue area, no logo. It's usually better to keep things simple rather than too cluttered.

Please keep us advised of how you make out.
Thanks for the advise Bob. Now if I could figure out how to paint the flag on the loco I could acutually only order the letters. I could always only use this as the logo, and not the decals. I'll send it in and get ther opinion.
Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
chrismoore93 said:
Thanks for the advise Bob. Now if I could figure out how to paint the flag on the loco I could acutually only order the letters. I could always only use this as the logo, and not the decals. I'll send it in and get ther opinion.
Chris
Lots & lots of masking & painting...

Back