N scale vehicles

rock4329

OK guys,

N scale is REALLY lacking in vehicles compaired to H.O. scale!!! Heres athread to see exactly WHAT people would like to see produced. Maybe someone in the N scale manufacturing world will read this!! Lets give them ideas!!

My first request from N scale companys would be to take a look at what is out there in H.O. scale, and work from there. We in N scale would like the same choices as in HO!!! There is a few semi models, and some CHEAP vehicles, but mot much on the GOOD models!! I'm quite sure good vehicles would sell well for N scale!!

My first pick would be some modern fire trucks, modern construction equipment, and some good everyday cars!!!

Anyone else???

How about some good basic 1970-1980's vehicles?

Like a few granada's or some AMC specials----you know---what you see in rural areas?!:mad::mad::mad:

Pick-em-up trucks, trailers--:):):confused::confused:

It would certainly make our days!!!!:):):)

I know that there are a few kits out there, but I would love some plain old Model T and A Ford cars and trucks that are ready to run!
...maybe a 1958 Ford Edsel Citation?

Last edited by a moderator:
Kato has a 6 piece toyota set that I picked up, not bad actually

KA-23505.JPG

DSC05927.jpg

DSC05930.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm right there with you guys on the lack N scale vehicles. The only tractor trailers that are decent enough to use are the Herpa N scale ones. You can pick up a 4 pack from Herpa direct for 20.00 + s/h. Here's what I decided to do with those trucks. Decided to mod them a little to try and give them a better looking appearance:
IMG_1926.jpg

IMG_1930.jpg

IMG_1932.jpg

IMG_1935.jpg

IMG_1940.jpg

IMG_1938.jpg

IMG_1738.jpg

IMG_1754.jpg

IMG_1758.jpg

Tell me what you think

Nice!

I'm right there with you guys on the lack N scale vehicles. The only tractor trailers that are decent enough to use are the Herpa N scale ones. You can pick up a 4 pack from Herpa direct for 20.00 + s/h.i159.photobucket.com/albums/t121/rottin1_photos/Train%20Layout/IMG_1758.jpg[/IMG] Here's what I decided to do with those trucks. Decided to mod them a little to try and give them a better looking appearance:

Tell me what you think

Nice work...I like it!

Back