N Gauge Atlas F9 Great Northern

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.

CM-Fan

I've had this new in the box since 1981, never messed with N Gauge. This locomotive has never been on track or powered up.

I do model HOn3, HO standard gauge and Western Mining towns around 1900 give or take - So if you have an old structure kit you dont need, or a LaBelle rolling stock kit youre never going to build, detail parts, anything that will work for my era. Even if you have old kit instructions like Timberline I would be interested.

If you can use this locomotive drop me a note. This really needs a layout where it will be put to work.
I have no idea what it's worth at all, but I know it is not gold plated. Just looking for a trade where both of us will be happy.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.