my railfan pic's for the 9th

emt49

internets worst speller
i went out railfanning yesterday and here are some of the pic's

they are of the Afton local working blue seal feeds then heAdding back to Binghamton N Y on the CP ex D&H

and more form the day i got a crew member working the switch for the blue seal sideing

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice! It looks like you had a productive day. I love that signal array in the first shot. Thanks for posting them!

looking good emt!! I must get out and do some shooting.

Ok tell me how do you attach thumbnails on here?

Ken.

NZRMac said:
Ok tell me how do you attach thumbnails on here?

Ken, scroll down and click the "manage attachments" button below the window you normally post in to attach thumbnails.

Is this the same line that runs thruogh Clarks Summit, PA if so I have worked on this line. Its where I saw my first SOO unit! Great Pics!!!!

Wish I could go out railfanning like that. Only I'd have to drive 100-200 miles!
Go for it Chris, I have to go that far for a hobby shop :D

Cheers Willis

csxmu said:
Is this the same line that runs thruogh Clarks Summit, PA if so I have worked on this line. Its where I saw my first SOO unit! Great Pics!!!!

Befor the D&H made the tunnel alittle taller they used to have a line that went from nineveh (just above harpersville n.y) to Susquehanna PA and back to Binghamton NY.

the line went under the stone bridge in Susquehanna .(a house now sits were the tracks were )

Back