My network terminal railroad building layout in HO scale

GERL

Here is my new project to build a set of switches for entering the station on a curved line.

Here is the initial plan and a long radius crossing already done first =

ENTREE GARE.jpg

All the switches will be placed on the left, just after the viaduct in the curve where there is a station =

VUE SUR GARE.png

... throughout the manufacturing process =

TRAVERSES EPOXY CUIVREES.jpg

4.jpg

And Finished work and remains to weld the last needle blades and the electrical cuts =
BRETELLE DEFINITIVE.jpg

Attachments

• 20210508_193548.jpg
    20210508_193548.jpg
    263.2 KB · Views: 100
Wow! This is real engineering in model form! Very impressed by the quality of your track work. I can see an Austrian coach on your layout - are you in Europe?

Thanks to every body.

And especially for Kleiner=
Yes it's an Austrian coach from the famous ancient train 'Mozart ' qui reliait de Paris à Wien, avant l'arrivée des TGV 'Hight Speed Trains) ICE en Autriche on my layout - I'm in Europe.

20191107_174057.jpg

20191107_173813.jpg

And above the train 'Mozart', it is the train with its dark red train is a famous old train 'Le Capitole' . I will give a video later on the circulation especially of the 'Mozart' train

Greetings to you.

Wow! You know there are some nice turnouts commercially available? 😃

Just kidding. Great work!

Thank you very much for the appreciations. No, unfortunately these switches do not exist on the market. However, if you really need a custom-made switch, I can make it for you and that would be happy (free of charge). Best regards

🙂 If I need one you’d probably be the one to ask but
I would never have you do it for free. What a nice offer though.

i’ve only been in the hobby a few years and haven’t got
Into hand laying turnouts. Maybe I’ll try one or two if I build
another layout.

Got to hand it to you-very ambitious trackwork. Unusual too. Will be something to be proud of, once finished. Nice collection of TEE, OBB, etc equipment, too. Looking forward to seeing more, going forward.

Back