My layouts

karol

Hi, as a new member I think I should show what takes my interest.
The H0 layout was nearly compeleted a year ago, however, I`ve just decided to reconstruct it.
Here are some pics of it.

As you can see there are many mistakes and , of coure, I must do something about it.

Recentely the scale TT took my interest and I started constructing a small layout. Here it is.

More photos soon.

Hi Karol, welcome to the forum! Those are some great-looking shots - especially the second set! Who manufactures those models...TRIX?

Welcome Karol!

Great shots, I like the TT shots. Is that moss you are using for some of the scenery?

dthurman said:
Welcome Karol!

Great shots, I like the TT shots. Is that moss you are using for some of the scenery?
Yes, indeed it is a kind of moss

On the hill near the shed there are ruins of an old casttle. It is made of little stones ( almost 1000) glued together. It took me two weeks to finish this structure.

As soon as I finish the hill I`ll post a photo

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Karol!!:D

Nice looking trains you've got there!! I don't anything at all about TT but your posts have helped to fill me in. Thanks.

Johnny

enjineerbill said:
Welcome Karol!!:D

Nice looking trains you've got there!! I don't anything at all about TT but your posts have helped to fill me in. Thanks.

Johnny
Will be more soon. :D

Everything would be OK, but it seems to me that the tower is a bit too clean. Tomorrow I`ll do something about it :confused:

Just happened to see your post, Karol. Nice work, and some interesting photos too! I love the old castle.

Back