My layouts

After a month`s break the work began. You remember my undone tunnel. Now I planted some trees bushes and grass, of course, some details need improvement.
View from the tower:

On the top of the hill a little beer bar, i am just finishing chairs tables and umbrellas

The notice in fort of the tower says: You mustn`t enter the tower. The keys from the tower`s gate are in the tower :eek: (It`s taken from real life)

And my new Ludmilla (Roco) emerging from the tunnel.
The portal is made of real stones

Nice job on the real rock tunnel portal - that must have taken you quite a while to build (especially cutting the individual stones :eek: )

It took only one week to complete the structure :D . Now I am just finnishing the second portal, and still I`ve got some jobs to do about the hill.

Wow & for a second there I thought they might be the "building blocks" that a member of scalerailsonline.com sells in his online store.

Great Pictures

:) I was really amazed at the pictures and detail of your layout - it has certainly opened my eyes to a new arena.

Eager to see more in the future.

Thanks

Scotrail;)

great pictures again

Thanks Karol for sharing your pictures!
I am glad to see an "Eurpean " layout:D
Fine colors you use for the vegatation and rocks
Btw do you use "Seemoos"(I only know the german name for it:eek: ) for small trees and shrubs with woodland coarse turf or do you use other kind of materials?( Heki or Noch)

grove den

I didn`t forget about H0 scale, for works are still going on and the H0 layout seems to me more interesting than TT. Do you remember my old H0 station, now it`s gone with the wind :eek: Here`s the new one

The platform isn`t ready yet.

The whole station - as you can see it is divided into two parts

Switching I love that

Aha my TT layout goes now digital :) ( powered by Lenz)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks. There are still a lot of work to do and money to spend.
if I`d had only one scale it would have been much easier.
Yesterday I almost finished the new loading platform.

Yet another castle is under construction but this time in H0 scale. Ain`t got much free time, so maybe for a month I`II post something :D

I am back again and quite soon I`ll post some new photos of TT and H0 layouts

Ps I do not know how to change my nick from turnout to karol

Back