My layout

razzbutt

I am brand new to these forums. I got into model railroading a couple of years ago and after a few set backs (sump pump problems in my basement:mad: ) i have a layout set up. The layout started as a bar that measured 24" by 12' and after some changes has turned into a decent size layout. I have the autocad of my layout. There isn't a roundhouse or turntable, and the tiny circle in the back is a support beam for my upstairs fireplace and couldn't be removed. There are also a couple of side tracks on the parts where the track just runs parallel. I wanted to get some pictures up tonight, but my digital camera was low on batteries so i'm going to try tomorrow.

train.jpg
[/IMG]

Edit: got pics up
Sorry about the mess, still working on it.
Reverse loop 2
IM000536.JPG
[/IMG]
mountains and bridge
[IMG
IM000537.JPG
[/IMG]
overview
IM000538.JPG

steam on main street, getting more building at Madison in February
IM000539.JPG

passenger and quarry spurs
IM000540.JPG

reverse loop 1
IM000541.JPG

back wall, fireplace support beam on left
IM000543.JPG

reverse loop 1, w/yard off to right
IM000544.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahhh, I see you're apparently a Wisconsin modeler! Wisconsin Central, looking good, I can't wait to see more!

Ahhh, I see you're apparently a Wisconsin modeler! Wisconsin Central, looking good, I can't wait to see more!

Welcome Razzbutt, Lookin good there. Like Josh said, glad to see W.C. Ltd lives on. Too bad those F(P)-45's are gone............and we'll watch for your next submissions.

Johnny

Yeah i live a couple blocks away from the yard at Stevens Point and a good majority of the freight cars and engines going through are WC.

Hi, looks good, do you have any photos of the whole layout? I hope I`ll plant some trees, bushes and grass.

Hi Razz, welcome to the forum - enjoyed viewing your pix! Keep us posted as you add stuff to the layout...

Back