My layout

CP 9102

My layout 12X8 L shape features a sawmill, intermodal terminal, and a transload/transfer center.

1. The Transload Center... Containers go into boxcars or vise versa... Railcars are loaded and unloaded bla bla... You get the idea :p
2. Another shot with some yard goats. PC is Peninsula Central, a fictional shortline.
3. The sawmill, a few buildings will be added later.
4. Hungry?!

1. My crappy downtown corridor! A grocery store, bank, and the town offices.
2. The trackside general store gets some more stock from Pepsi a CP stack train waits to depart.

4. My intermodal terminal
3. Another shot

Last edited by a moderator:
I especially like the eye-level views, since that's how most people see the prototype. Nice looking station too, who makes that?

Hi Chris, I have to agree with Rex's comments, all you need now is some background paints and scatter some ground foam and of course a little bit of junk for realism. :D

13.gif
Willis

I think I see a Lego structure in one picture. I'm doing that on a much bigger scale...

I like your layout. It's basically what I have, except no containers, a lot less room and F units around!

Thanks fella's,

Lots of fun....

I am going to purchase the Presidents Choice trainset tomorrow and I have a EMD SOO SD60 on the way and a trip to the Lakehead next week!

Hello Chris,

I would like to second everything that has been said here so far. You seem to be on the right "track" with your layout. You have a great forum here to advance your layout as you see fit. I have not been a member for long but these guys are incredibly helpful.

And I really Dig the "Falcon Service" trailer in your intermodal shot!!

Keep on Modeling!!! Great Job so far.

Johnny

Back