My Freeland HO Scale Layout

Jabbajawz4life

Trains are my life!
Hey you all...some of you may know me as Jabbajawz4life on Youtube I do some HO scale how to videos and some tip videos. The link to my youtube page is http://www.youtube.com/user/Jabbajawz4life and I think that my layout personally has a lot of potential. My layout is pretty much based in Illinois since I live here and I do have my very own custom short-line called Illinois Western. Later on I will post some more detailed photos on the progress I have made with my layout now. I need more Woodland Scenics roadbed to finish the rest of the mainline and the engine facility and the yard etc. Well these are some pics of some cars and engines and some other stuff. Oh and one last thing...I post a lot of videos on my layout on youtube, so i recommend that because sometimes I don't take pictures for weeks after something is done.

welcome to the forum jabababa :)
i preffer pictures. if only for a reason i can't watch tube while at work. you also can't post track plan in any other form.

can't comment on layout itll i get home...

Hey you all...some of you may know me as Jabbajawz4life on Youtube I do some HO scale how to videos and some tip videos. The link to my youtube page is http://www.youtube.com/user/Jabbajawz4life and I think that my layout personally has a lot of potential. My layout is pretty much based in Illinois since I live here and I do have my very own custom short-line called Illinois Western. Later on I will post some more detailed photos on the progress I have made with my layout now. I need more Woodland Scenics roadbed to finish the rest of the mainline and the engine facility and the yard etc. Well these are some pics of some cars and engines and some other stuff. Oh and one last thing...I post a lot of videos on my layout on youtube, so i recommend that because sometimes I don't take pictures for weeks after something is done.

Hi Jabba,

Yes, that's the zoom button... ;)

Video looks a lot better when you hold the camera steady.

Take Care,

Greg

well, given the age we can give him a discount i think.

but several points, if you interested in improving your video quality (i fin'd it barely watchable) - use tripod. those digicams are not meant to be hend-held. improve lighting, talk less - show more , which doesn't mean shake your cam like crazy. use widest zoom.

Jabba, I did get a little disoriented watching the first video. As the others have said, a tripod would really help. Still, looks like a nice start on your layout. From what I can see, you've done some nice weathering jobs on the freight cars. I'd like to see some more pictures of them.

I watched a few videos :D I didnt mind the filming, guess i am just more tolerant being closer to his age. Your weathering on those cars and engines is nice! Look forward to seeing some more progress from you!

I agree, a little less shaking would be nice for us "old farts".
As said, nice start to the layout!
(I'm sorry to hear about Diamond tho)

Im 14 and didnt have a problem with it

only thing i noticed in the video was that you never really showed the whole model at once

oh and you said "um" alot lol but thats not a big deal

dude im 15 and it gave me a migrane
it seems good one suggestion draw up a track plan so you can try diff variarions

Back