My first video upload

Trucula

Drum Driver
I uploaded this video to youtube today that I took last Thursday night. It's of JR's new PRR Broadway Ltd. 4-8-2 DCC w/ sound. Its my 1st attempt so bare with me! Also our club was visited the next day on Friday by a club from Clarion, Pa. Great bunch of guys and I just want to thank them for stopping by on their way to Baltimore for a train show. It was the first "official" club to make a visit to us since The East Broad Top's Fall Weekend, which we had several members of other clubs show up at our open house.
Thanks for looking! :)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=zWCEJnkmJbo

Nice work, that is one sweet sounding locomotive, i sold mine to get a diesel with sound, i miss it now.

Thanks Jos and Steve!!
Thats our clubs newest engine....now we're spoiled!!...LOL...It will be hard to run any of the K-4s that used to be the favorites(untill they get sound mods)....We plan to have a few diesels too. (Can't wait!!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Bob I have to link this to our site! I hope you have noticed some changes!!!

yeah nice vids Bob, ain't you tube great, watch one video and then another.....two hours later, back to the forum..

Ken.

Thanks!..Yeah we love that engine...and it was only $113 on ebay!...with DCC and sound!....can't with to get sound into the K4s.

Back