my dcc loco wont respond????

Ok guys. I swapped the wires on back on the track plug in and my loco came to life.

Lights work. Bell works. Horn.

But i cant get it to move forward or reverse. What gives?
The numbers move on my nce controller but train stays still

I cant emergency stop train, i cant shut it off unless i cut the power. Its like i have a lil control of it but the controller cant control it all

Last edited by a moderator:
Nevermind.

Motley thanks man i got her working. Reset to 8 then got.factory setting back. Now i have full control.

I cannot thank u guys enuf

Im not sure if it was that. Or if it was i had to power cycle it, then it reset it self when i unplugged wires.

Thank you very much motley for your patience dealing with me lol

Im not sure if it was that. Or if it was i had to power cycle it, then it reset it self when i unplugged wires.

Thank you very much motley for your patience dealing with me lol
I realize this is a reply to older post, but hopefully you can tell me exactly what you did to correct your problem. I am having the same exact issue with my new BLI Big Boy. It ran perfectly on my friends layout, but when I brought it home...nothing!

I realize this is a reply to older post, but hopefully you can tell me exactly what you did to correct your problem. I am having the same exact issue with my new BLI Big Boy. It ran perfectly on my friends layout, but when I brought it home...nothing!
He may not reply. He hasn't been on here in almost 7 years.

Thanks for letting me know. The problem is very frustrating! Maybe someone else has had the same thing and will respond.

Thanks for letting me know. The problem is very frustrating! Maybe someone else has had the same thing and will respond.
It probably got assigned a phantom consist when you removed it from the other layout. Try setting cv19 to 0, and see if that helps.
At worst, it won’t hurt.

Back