My collection Has started!!

WC3026

So I have always wanted to model the Wisconsin Central railway Since I live about 75 yards away from the line now CN. I have always kept my eye out for WC items well my collection just got bigger!!!

All of these are Athearn RTR.
Here is the group pic (it is missing one)

One of the GP38-2 2004 & 2006 are the ones I have.

The tried and true SW1500!!

The GP35's These two can pull like no tomorrow!!

This one has been a work in progress for about 6 years. This is my very first paint and decal job. (i need to learn to tape mask better). It was originally a Blue Box CN but I wanted it WC, and yes I have to hide the decoder better LOL!!

I also got 19 WC cars from the same person and 1 SOO line car. I think it was a great find especially this much WC stuff at once since it is becoming harder to find WC items.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Rob,

I like your stuff. I have been keeping my eyes open for WC box cars and gondolas and they just aren't that common. I did see a nice 50' box car at the hobby shop on Lexington in St. Paul but am allready over budget for this month. I don't feel like painting my own.

Would like to see a photo of some of your rolling stock.

lasm

I think that switcher turned out pretty well for your first attempt.

I like the WC paint scheme, in fact so much that I bought one and painted another in N scale even though they only fit what I'm modeling if you squint *really* hard :)

I thought the Operation Lifesaver scheme they had on an SD45 was so neat I just HAD to make one of my own. It turned out really well with the caveat that Testors doesn't seem to know exactly what shade WC Maroon is actually supposed to be :)

You've got a nice collection going there. Best of luck on finding more and fleshing it out!

Attachments

• DSCF3281.JPG
    DSCF3281.JPG
    370.2 KB · Views: 167
Logandsawman I was just at that shop in st paul today its scale model supplies I dropped the 723 and broke one of the truck side frames. once I get all the rolling stock together I got out of the stuff I just got I will post a pic and a pic of everything.

Back