My Atomic Issues?

jbovinette

Florida Railroads
Hey guys, I placed an order with MyAtomic.com about 2 months ago and I received a SD60 that was damaged in shipping. They told me to return it and I did with the shipping label coming from them. I sent it back and haven't heard anything about it. For the past month I have called and emailed them and I haven't heard anything. All voice mails don't work and no replies to emails. Is anyone else having these problems? I would like to get my money back ($113.99)!

Thanks,
John Bovinette

They ain't on ebay any more either. Me and my mate had the same problem and they were good about it but it's a pain dealing and trying to sort things out from down here.

Surely they must have a phone number you can reach them with and ask.

I've been completely happy with all of my purchases from them in the past. Every order over $25 was shipped free.

I have some paperwork from them:

Atomic Enterprises
3328 Congressional Parkway
Fort Wayne, IN 46808
(260)484-7300

They still have an internet store:

MyAtomic.com

Hope this helps you to resolve your problem.

Other retailers are also bailing on ebay because of their (ebay's) bloody high fees.

Greg

(edited for clarity...)

Last edited by a moderator:
MyAtomic.com

After doing some research online in the RC Car forums that MyAtomic.com has bailed with others Money in the past month or so. That is just what I'm seeing on other forums. I have called them for the past month almost everyday. All that happens it goes to an answering service. So I don't know. MyAtomic has removed everything off there ebay store.

I would not recommend using them right now. Till further notice.

John

i think there is some misunderstanding........
becoz i had also purchased many thing using ebay.....
so jst check it.....

If you search the forums, MyAtomic Hobbies is a bad apple. They ship slow, have poor customer service, and tends to "lose" orders. If you look at their ebay feedback, the negatives jump out at you

Holy Cow!

I didn't know it was that bad. Ive never seen them on ebay. I found them on the net.

John Bovinette

Hmmm...I notice the last time the blog on their site was last updated on May 10. Seems they were pretty regular about updating it before then. May not be a good sign....:(

Issues continue

My Atomic's phone number is now no longer excepting calls but the store is still open. I warn you do not buy right now from My Atomic.

John Bovinette

Back