My 4th of July Trains

Wow looked at most of this topic. Going back to page 1, nice collection of rolling stock! I especially love the State of CT and Massachusetts you added to your lineup! Yup fits me well! lol Also bless you and your sister Louis, it seems she really loved that train guy in her house. My condolences as well. So right about nostalgia too.
Thank you.

Going from the FINE folks I've met on here, many, many people seem to have a deep sentiment attached to the hobby in general and layouts in particular. It's a very generational/personal thing but can also be a social thing, re-enforcing family interactions and establishing life-long friendships in clubs and now on forums like this makes it stand out, in my opinion, as a worthy endeavor.
We miss you Bruce!

Who made your n scale locomotive?
Ummm, it was in a plastic flip open case (as opposed to the Atlas with the removable lids). Must be a Bachmann.
How funny is this. Just today this thread comes back up to the top of the heap and I stumble across my locomotive. Yes, it is Bachmann. My heavens, look at the size of those hand rails it would take two hands to span. On the opposite side they missed printing the star field on the flag.
IMG_7200.png

Now that I think of it I have an HO version of the seaboard coastline bicentennial.

Another reason to get back to unpacking my trains!

Back