Multiple On3 kits

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.

chuckfinley

So, I have a 1.5 cubic foot moving box full of On3 kits. Each one says original prices of $29-35. There are a couple structure kits, but also rolling stock. Some are presumably complete kits, as they are still sealed with original tape. Some have been opened, and may only have spare bits. Some don't seem to have complete kits, trucks, plywood etc, but I'm not sure what they should've looked like. There are over 20 boxes in this moving box. I'm not sure what they're dated, but I've had them at least 14 years, and I expect they are well older than that.

If there is someone on here who works in On3 and likes the idea of these kits please get in touch with me and we can work out something reasonable, depending on your location.

chuckfinley

I understand, but posting pics is a challenge for me. I don't have a hosting service currently.

I think I didn't express myself well. I'm not looking to make money off these, just find someone that's interested and get them to them economically. Local delivery free or someone covering shipping and handling costs.

If someone is interested please let me know and through email or other means I'll share images of the boxes, as may be desired, more directly. There are some boxcars, a #6 left nickle silver turnout, ore car boxes and much more but I'm not sure what's complete and what's not and I don't want to give the wrong impression by a listing as if it's accurate when I can't be sure.

chuckfinley

Opened, possibly incomplete boxes
Star Models combination car x2
The Crossing Gate Rio grande Postal
La Belle Denver & Rio grande "Alamosa"
Taurus products 20 ft wood ore car kit 4305 x2
Ye Olde Huff-n-puff 30' gondola
Rio Grande Southern work box 1789 limited run kit #402
Carson & Colorado D&RGW wood body kit only DR-104 Vestibule Coach
Grandt Line D&RGW Dropbottom Gondola 800 series Kit 3072
Russian RIver 30' flatcar
Trout Creek Models D&RGW 30' stock car
Timber Creek Models DR&GW flat car 6000 series 10960
Timber Creek Models D&RGW 30' stock car
Taurus products 20 ft wood ore car kit x2
La Belle Denver & RG rpo baggage x2

Evergreen Hill Designs Branchline Water Tank EH 5013
Classic miniatures grand central gold mine cm437
Classic miniatures forks creek cm435
Classic miniatures virginia city ore bin cm-410

Unopened, presumably complete
Timber Creek Models DR&GW 3000 Series 30' box car
Kit On3-2 D&RGW 30' refrigerator car
Trout Creek Models D&RGW hi side gon 1903 version
Taurus products 20 ft wood ore car kit x2

chuckfinley

Everything's available.

Basically I just want to find person/people that will use these, so they don't go to waste, or go to Goodwill only to be subsequently trashed.

Either all together or maybe split into 2 or at most 3 shipments to interested parties that will cover shipping - particularly because I suspect not all kits are complete, though some give every impression of being complete.

If that's the end of it and everyone's happy then that's fine. If someone afterwards decides they got some tremendous package and wants to then voluntarily forward additional consideration then that's fine, but not required.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.