MRC computer interface cable

perezbenitoa

Hi all, I am new to this hobby and starting out with DCC. I am looking to work with JMRI and control my setup with my PC. I have an MRC prodigy express 2 and am looking to connect to JMRI but am unable to find the USB interface cable (nothing on Amazon, eBay nor any retailers). I even called MRC directly but they have no stock and no date for production. Anyone have a cable they are willing to part with or have info on how to build that cable? Any information is appreciated. By the way I am aware of the availability of wi-fi module for use with iOS wi-throttle app, but that wifi module, as far as I can tell, does not support connectivity of controller to PC for use with JMRI.

thanks!

Hi all, I am new to this hobby and starting out with DCC. I am looking to work with JMRI and control my setup with my PC. I have an MRC prodigy express 2 and am looking to connect to JMRI but am unable to find the USB interface cable
I don't have the requested cable,.. BUT (don't ya just hate that?), have you looked into using DCC++, using Arduino products. I'm sure there are several discussions here about it. Just a thought...
Welcome, by the way.

Back