MR Forum-Goers' Roll Call

uspscsx

The Name's Really Matt...
If you are a refugee from the MR Forums or frequent the MR Forums and are an active member, post your name or screen name(If you prefer to be anonymous most of the time, like me.) on this thread. Hopefully this will catch on.

Okay, David Thurman aka dthurman, and I would again like to thank the folks at the forum for being so understanding, knowing that many will probably head back after things clear up, but still treating everyone like "old timers"

Oops, I for got to say it.

...Uspscsx?

-ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

USPSCSX!

-Ahh! What?, Oh, I'm here.

Not a refugee, but a member of both. With you guys here, in addition to the fine folks that were already members, this is the best MR forum on the web (by far)! It's got a perfect format and combining the forum and photo host is ingenious. Life is good!

grande man said:
Not a refugee, but a member of both. With you guys here, in addition to the fine folks that were already members, this is the best MR forum on the web (by far)! It's got a perfect format and combining the forum and photo host is ingenious. Life is good!

I will say this, I do like the active and recent post idea. A guy can actually monitor more then 1 topic at a time on different sub forums. Also this site is pretty snappy. Must be that .php stuff...
;)

dthurman said:
I will say this, I do like the active and recent post idea. A guy can actually monitor more then 1 topic at a time on different sub forums. Also this site is pretty snappy. Must be that .php stuff...
;)

I don't want to knock trains.com because I've enjoyed the posting there (and will continue to do so if they get back up), but IMHO, this format is light years ahead. It's why I posted the poll on the format there last week.

USPS=United States Postal Service. My father worked for the USPS. So, I combined that name with CSX(My favorite railroad) to create USPSCSX. I use that or CSXWATCHER for just about everything.

Hey everyone.....trainboy here. Using same username. May be a refugee, but planning to apply for citizenship ASAP. Hope this IS as good as it's cracked up to be. Sure like the formatting here more, as well as the fact that we can have Avatars.
Matthew Hicks

I just love the fact that I have such a classy avatar. Maybe this should be the first forum I go to in the day.
Before, when I was just on trains.com, I had no idea how great having an avatar was. With MSN messenger, yesterday I put on a multimark as an avatar. Pretty sweet.
Thanks for welcoming m over here.
>Matthew Hicks

Matthew

They have a couple of topic forums going, they can be pretty busy. I am on the N scale one. They have some pretty good modelers there too.

I wanted to say something to all the MR Forum guys coming in, some are thinking it's their fault the forums are on lockdown. I think they reason for all the fuss is what the trolls did and nothing the members did. So get posting here and let's get our funk back in groove. Questions, questions, questions, which beget answers, answers, answers, answers and more insights.

Maybe I should start branching out more. I'm not very aware of what a great place the internet is to talk trains outside of the 2 forums I've been to.
Matthew

Back