Moving Inappropriate Post to Correct Category

Looks like instead of moving the posts, or letting someone else move the posts, the person deleted them.

Modrators:

Please remove the misplaced and inappropriate text below as you or the OP did the equally-misplaced photos that initially accompained it in reply to my post for items for sale (HO buildings and structures). Thanks!

trainbum said:

"My postings are alright. Everything I posted is about buildings and structurs. All the black roofs are removable. Even the black flat roof on the red brick car Maintenace building can remove. The train shed and head house roofs are also removeable."

frank

Modrators:

Please remove the misplaced and inappropriate text below as you or the OP did the equally-misplaced photos that initially accompained it in reply to my post for items for sale (HO buildings and structures). Thanks!

trainbum said:

"My postings are alright. Everything I posted is about buildings and structurs. All the black roofs are removable. Even the black flat roof on the red brick car Maintenace building can remove. The train shed and head house roofs are also removeable."

frank
Since the person that posted those images removed them, but you say you can still see them, the entire thread has been deleted. Feel free to repost your for sale items in a new thread.

Back