Moving Day/or Days

L&N Castle

Morning all. I would like to bring everyone up to date on my moving from my Garden Home,over to my Dad's new place. Back during the summer,and most of the fall,my father and my step mom,moved into their new place here in Birmingham. Well,now it's my turn. The house has finally been bought by someone,who is moving in at the end of the month.So,over the next few days,I will be finishing up my transition from my from garden home,to my dad's house.:( .Am not real happy about it,but,oh well. Any way,I may or maynot post very much next week,until I get settled in the new place. I don't know about y'all,but I hate moving. To put it another way,I hope this is the last move I make for a while.:eek:. So,friends,please wish me luck,and I will keep in touch. L&N Castle,signing off.William.:) .

I wish you too GOOD luck! In that way ,I don't like changes either William!!
Hope you are settled down soon at your new place/home.

Jos

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope you have a smooth move, get settled in quickly, and can get back to MRing soon, William!

Been there/done that, it's a mrr's worst nightmare. Hope you can get a new layout up and running reasonably soon...

Ah yeah it's not much fun, especially when your forced to move!! Good luck William.

Ken.

Good luck with the move been there and did that .I even moved back in the seventies in a little Datsun Picup. About a hundred trips !!!!!!

Back