More pics of my collection...

Dsquared_sleeperMSP

1:87 truck GuRu
Here are some more pics of my collection...just thought I'd share...

104_1926.png

104_1924.png

104_1925.png

104_1923.png

104_1919.png

104_1927.png

104_1928.png

104_1930.png

104_1931.png

104_1932.png

104_1933.png

104_1934.png

104_1935.png

104_1939.png

104_1942.png

104_1943.png

104_1944.png

104_1945.png

104_1946.png

104_1948.png

Nice Model R fire engine. I prefer the Model U myself, I wish someone would release a Model U again, I'm getting tired of searching for the old Magnuson/Walthers ones..

nice mirrors on that R model. I have a R tractor but never made mirrors for it. All yours needs is the dog on the hood repainted gold. Gold dogs on the R and U model macks would have represented an all mack drivetrain. just a little trivia for ya...

Trent

nice mirrors on that R model. I have a R tractor but never made mirrors for it. All yours needs is the dog on the hood repainted gold. Gold dogs on the R and U model macks would have represented an all mack drivetrain. just a little trivia for ya...

Trent

I've tried in the past, but the small details can be real tricky. I just bought marker and tail lights from LoneStar Models and they are soooo small. I have been totally unsuccessfull in adding them to any of my vehicles and trailers.

Nice batch of detailed vehicles. I'm so far behind with loco and freight cars that the thoughts of starting to detail vehicles is depressing:(

Nice batch of detailed vehicles. I'm so far behind with loco and freight cars that the thoughts of starting to detail vehicles is depressing:(

See I love all of it, but IMO the possibilities are endless with the vehicles. In my mind there are so many different routes you can go...

Love that Pete with the third axel, but then again, I have a soft spot for Peterbilt's.

I picked up 2 of the malibu ones from wallyworld when they had them. Both yello, so I repainted one of them white with black fenders and brought the chrome back out on the body kit. I even touched up the marker lights in the chrome kit to look more realistic.
I leased one for a little over a year back in 2000. It was a new 379 with unibilt sleeper, cat 3406 set at 400hp with a 12 speed tranny. Didn't have a single problem pulling with it, stopping on the other hand, lol.... Kind of hard to stop with a 53' box wagon full of bandaids and tampons going at 60mph. :D

Touching up the parking/marker lights has always been a pain in the butt. Just got some air hoses from Stewart Products that I need to install.

"And it was 30,000 pounds of bananas!" Harry Chapin RIP

LOL I was thinking the same thing!
I used to haul Bandaids and plugs as well.
Dsquared... you should look at building a diorama with some roads, you have some nice stuff there!

LOL I was thinking the same thing!
I used to haul Bandaids and plugs as well.
Dsquared... you should look at building a diorama with some roads, you have some nice stuff there!

I WANT TO, but I'm in the middle of trying to move somewhere closer to work. Plus space is limited where I live now.

Back