More custom paint schemes

What would be really good to take a looksee at would be a FP45 in both the BNSF Swoosh scheme or the various Ontario Northland schemes (Well, not the lime one, but.. still).

Fantastic work. Really a excellent job well done on all of them.

Hey Littlefoot14...would you be able to do an SD40-2 and a 8-40CW for me in the black/tan scheme with the tan stripe starting up from the sill right at the back of the cab and then with the lettering "WESTERN PLAINS" in 'engravers bold' font on the side like I posted previous? I am having 1 unit custom painted and decalled now and would like something for em to go on...
Thanks, awesome work you have done here!!
Chris

Littlefoot,

For (you know what) and giggles, how about a AC4400 in Dakota Minnesota and Eastern paint. with 2011 (I know a year to late) and 25th Anniversary under the year (like the City Of) lettering.

Chad

What would be really good to take a looksee at would be a FP45 in both the BNSF Swoosh scheme or the various Ontario Northland schemes (Well, not the lime one, but.. still).

would love to see the FP45 in BNSF swoosh as I've wanted to paint one up like that.

Hey guys,

I used to draw these paint schemes all the time. Last year a computer crash followed by a mechanical failure lead to the loss of every drawing i had ever drew. So, with that being said, here are some new drawings using the SD70ACe as a background. No lettering has been applied, mostly because its a PITA :cool:

First up, a new spin on the NYC Lightning Stripe scheme.

Second, a BN "White Face" SD70ACe

Lastly, a BM ACe in the Maroon and Gold scheme.

Ill gladly take requests and criticism. :D

Lookin good man, too bad about the computer, heck if you were close and I knew about it I might have been able to help recover some of of your "lost" pictures...anyways glad to see your at it again!

CbarM- Thats going to take awhile. Its not as easy as just moving the stripe, it reqiures a new set of drawings. I started the stripe where it was due to the blower housing and the tight spaces it would be in if it started right behind the cab. I can redraw them for you if i must, but it will take a day or two.

Panther Al and NYSW F45- Heres a rough BNSF Swoosh F45. Lettering needs some work as well as the frame.

Photogdad- Heres your RS3. The drawing i used was smaller and less detailed than what i usually use, but i hope it will work.

Blackz28- Thanks for the response, looking forward to hearing his opinion.

Lookin good man, too bad about the computer, heck if you were close and I knew about it I might have been able to help recover some of of your "lost" pictures...anyways glad to see your at it again!

The drawings i had were rather crude compared to what im doing now. I have most of them in another thread on this forum so its not like theyre totally gone, just not in my possession. I would have redrawn them, but then when the screen on my other laptop died i gave up. Now i use a new laptop and am back in business :D

The drawings i had were rather crude compared to what im doing now. I have most of them in another thread on this forum so its not like theyre totally gone, just not in my possession. I would have redrawn them, but then when the screen on my other laptop died i gave up. Now i use a new laptop and am back in business :D

well I woulda still offered as I work in the IT field so yea ive done my fair share of recovering lost things from a computer, and nothing is impossible ;) love your work tho!

Heres a few more that ive drawn up. The KCS is a new version that im sure some of you will remember from my original thread.

The D&H is a personal favorite of mine. This is the first one ive drawn on the new computer. Im sure youll notice the similarity between the D&H scheme and the current CSX scheme. You tell me who had the original Dark Future scheme :cool:

Littlefoot,

For (you know what) and giggles, how about a AC4400 in Dakota Minnesota and Eastern paint. with 2011 (I know a year to late) and 25th Anniversary under the year (like the City Of) lettering.

Chad

I forgot i had drawn this for you. Heres your DME AC4400. It looks much sharper than i had originally pictured when you first made your request :D

Back