More Building Blocs work...

GrandpaCoyote

Wiley Old Dog
Hey Gang,

Stripes asked to see anything we all built with the Building blocks so here is my contribution.

I threw this together last night while watching TV. This is the first piece of scenery I have ever tred to put together and the pics aren't all that great, but fire away anyway. :)

This wall was made with the 3/32 Granite Fast Stack Building Blocs.

View attachment 4334 View attachment 4335 View attachment 4336

Peace.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice! I can't wait to get around to posting the culvert I'll be building, but thats a little while off.

Looks great! I think I may have to play around with some of these...I have one of those giant 30-some gallon plastic tubs full of Legos from my elementary school days (including several trains, actually), so it's really a tempting product :)

Blocks

sushob said:
Looks great! I think I may have to play around with some of these...I have one of those giant 30-some gallon plastic tubs full of Legos from my elementary school days (including several trains, actually), so it's really a tempting product :)

Hope you know that those are not legos! They are a special resin mixed with
vinyl and formed into sheets. They are then cut with a 3500 lb. press.

As always, If anyone emails me their address I will send you a free sample!

Thanks for the pictures Coyote, there on my site!!

David

OldGettysk said:
Nice work Coyote , Looks like that pickup need a tow.

Paul,

It's sure does doesn't it. *laughs* That pickup was my first ever "kit bashing" project I made it out of a Woodland Scenics' Hall & Duke Auto Scene. :)

Peace.

sushob said:

Nate,

Be sure to post up anything ya do for us all to take a look sir. :)

Peace.

Steve B said:
Nice work, i have not got mine yet, oh well

Steve,

It took awhile for my stuff to get down to Texas from Canada but it was well worth the wait. Hope you get your soon, they are great fun.

Peace.

stripes said:

David

David,

Thanks for posting them up sir; I'm honored.

Peace.

stripes said:

David
Yes, I realize that. I just meant that I've always enjoyed the simplicity, yet limitless possibilities, of stacking blocks :D

I used to spend hours upon hours stacking Legos, so I now I can use that 'experience' in my current hobby.

No, i got them from the link to Hunter scenary, or should i say i ordered them from Hunter scenary, the joys of international buying

I just picked up two bags of these blocks at GSMTS in Timonium on Saturday. That should be enough to experiment with getting some bridge abuttments that I like. He gave me a break on the price when I asked if they were the same ones I saw on the forums. Two bags for $10 USD.

Great deal!

I just picked up two bags of these blocks at GSMTS in Timonium on Saturday. That should be enough to experiment with getting some bridge abuttments that I like. He gave me a break on the price when I asked if they were the same ones I saw on the forums. Two bags for $10 USD.

Glad you got a good deal there! Please don`t forget to post some pictures of your work!

David

Back