Here is the completed structure:

IMG_2789.JPG
IMG_2790.JPG
IMG_2792.JPG
IMG_2798.JPG
IMG_2799.JPG
IMG_2802.JPG
IMG_2794.JPG

The destroyed shack doesn't look half bad. I'll further hide the damage when I place the building in the layout.

Kevin - Very well done. Not only do I absolutely love Bar Mills structures, I really like how you set the scene with this one.
Now, a very strange coincidence here. Your structure in the background of the last picture is the same DPM structure that I have, with the very same Woodland Scenics dry transfer name of Velikovsky's Distributor!
IMG_5210.JPG

Great minds think alike!

Kevin - Very well done. Not only do I absolutely love Bar Mills structures, I really like how you set the scene with this one.
Now, a very strange coincidence here. Your structure in the background of the last picture is the same DPM structure that I have, with the very same Woodland Scenics dry transfer name of Velikovsky's Distributor!View attachment 121349
Great minds think alike!
That's funny. I love dry transfers. Easy, no muss, no fuss. I just can't seem to find much variety.
They don't look so good on window material though. Decals look much better. Nice job.

I was going to suggest adding a couple of kids hanging off the roof of the shed as an excuse as to why it broke... let those little fellows take the blame

Back