Model Trains

Loco77

Hello,
My dad has been a huge avid train collector for his entire life. You could actually say it’s in his blood since both my grandfather and great grandfather both worked for the railroad. For over 60 years my dad collected model trains and has been in the model train club world my entire life (45 years 😁). He was a large part of the club in Pasadena until we moved to the Oregon Coast where he got involved with the Newport Club and the Yaquina Pacific Railroad Historical Society.

My dad was a very humble and quiet man who absolutely loved his model trains. Currently he has approximately 1200 trains. Which he has kept in immaculate condition. The boxes and trains are absolutely 100% perfect conditions. Sadly, my father passed away in January after an extremely short diagnosis of cancer. Because the disease took his so quickly (just 3 short months), he and I were not able to properly sell his beloved trains. Right before he died, he told me he had not dealt with them because he couldn’t bring himself to see any of them go but he hoped I would find someone who loved the trains as much as he did. While I am not sure I will ever find someone who loved them as much as he did, I may be able to find someone who will care for them and enjoy them as much as my dad.

Hello,
My dad has been a huge avid train collector for his entire life. You could actually say it’s in his blood since both my grandfather and great grandfather both worked for the railroad. For over 60 years my dad collected model trains and has been in the model train club world my entire life (45 years 😁). He was a large part of the club in Pasadena until we moved to the Oregon Coast where he got involved with the Newport Club and the Yaquina Pacific Railroad Historical Society.

My dad was a very humble and quiet man who absolutely loved his model trains. Currently he has approximately 1200 trains. Which he has kept in immaculate condition. The boxes and trains are absolutely 100% perfect conditions. Sadly, my father passed away in January after an extremely short diagnosis of cancer. Because the disease took his so quickly (just 3 short months), he and I were not able to properly sell his beloved trains. Right before he died, he told me he had not dealt with them because he couldn’t bring himself to see any of them go but he hoped I would find someone who loved the trains as much as he did. While I am not sure I will ever find someone who loved them as much as he did, I may be able to find someone who will care for them and enjoy them as much as my dad.

I consigned the trains to the O’Gallerie auction house in Portland because I was not sure how to best honor my dad’s wishes. On May 3rd and 4th, 2021, roughly 60 more trains will go on auction. I decided to write to as many clubs as possible to see if I could find someone who would love and enjoy the trains. Because of Covid O’Galleries has a online bidding feature and I have included the link. They currently have their May 3rd and 4th catalog up and then in another four or five weeks another group of trains will be sold. All of the trains in the current catalog belonged to my father but the lot numbers are: 0521-0119, 0521-0184, 0521-0193, 0521-0203 and 0521-0365. The link to their website and auction catalog is http://ogallerie.com/auctions/2021-05/index_3.shtml

If anyone would like to know more or has additional questions please email me at Cari.boyd@yahoo.com.
B55F7D81-1194-4AB3-9053-5ED23F4F3354.jpeg
B55F7D81-1194-4AB3-9053-5ED23F4F3354.jpeg
A29083C9-A334-41B9-A20F-5A67A66388E0.jpeg

Hello,

I consigned the trains to the O’Gallerie auction house in Portland because I was not sure how to best honor my dad’s wishes. On May 3rd and 4th, 2021, roughly 60 more trains will go on auction. I decided to write to as many clubs as possible to see if I could find someone who would love and enjoy the trains. Because of Covid O’Galleries has a online bidding feature and I have included the link. They currently have their May 3rd and 4th catalog up and then in another four or five weeks another group of trains will be sold. All of the trains in the current catalog belonged to my father but the lot numbers are: 0521-0119, 0521-0184, 0521-0193, 0521-0203 and 0521-0365. The link to their website and auction catalog is http://ogallerie.com/auctions/2021-05/index_3.shtml

If anyone would like to know more or has additional questions please email me at Cari.boyd@yahoo.com or call 541-921-1887. Please feel free to forward this email to whom ever you think may be interested.

Thank you for your time,
Cari
Sent from my iPad
Please feel free to forward this email to whom ever you think may be interested.

Thank you for your time,
Cari
Sent from my iPad

If anyone would like to know more or has additional questions please email me at Cari.boyd@yahoo.com or call 541-921-1887. Please feel free to forward this email to whom ever you think may be interested.

Thank you for your time,
Cari
Sent from my iPad

Back