Model Train Shelf

Artieiii

First post ... my collection.
Here is a picture of my train collection. I recently completed and enclosed shelf unit with removable glass panels to display the trains and keep the dust off them. Some of the cars are behind the train engines on the shelf.
http://s292.photobucket.com/albums/mm22/notashoobie/?action=view&current=trainshelf2.jpg
1. I have a Standard gauge Lionel #38 (1918-1924) with #35 and #36 passenger cars. This train was my grandfathers train when he was young.
2. Lionel O gauge 226e engine (1938-1941) with whistle tender with various freight cars. This was my dad's train.
3. Lionel Union Pacific 0-27 gauge #2023 in yellow and grey (only produced in yellow and grey in 1950) with matching passenger cars #2400 series. this was also my dad's.
4. Lionel HO Challenger bought for my son with DCC and sound
5. Lionel HO Union Pacific "Veranda" also for my son with DCC and sound
6. A few other inexpensive bachmann and Atlas trains in HO Scale.

These trains span 4 generations and will never be sold as long as I am alive. All have original boxes. Also shown are various Lionel accessories/cranes/coal loader etc....
-Art

looks good, I want to do this at some point with full trains made up as some of the things I own don't all fit together on a layout

trainshelf2.jpg

You have some interesting stuff there.
I sold most of my O scale except for my speeders, mostly have HO now.
Love those passenger trains.

Back