Model train controlled via brain-machine interface

2 little guys...

I would like to see what happens :rolleyes: when 2 little guys do not agree with each other to which way the train has to go: the right or the left....????:D :D Lol

Jos

Last edited by a moderator:
excuses

Steve B: That is what we liked the most, for 40 years!!!:)

Modelbob, I hope you don't mind but it was the first thing that came into my mind(= not the same as: brains!?:rolleyes:

Jos

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be worried that somehow I'd accidentally tell the $500 Overland brass unit to go as fast as it can...

To me, this is still in the sci-fi stage of development. What I'd like to know is, when are we going to benefit from micro-miniaturization to the point where our trains are powered by batteries and controlled by radio? Now that would be nice - finally to get away from having to clean track!!!

Ummm. Frank. You can do that now. The only time I have to clean track is when the neighbor's cat uses the trackbed for a litter box. :eek: All you have to do is convert to Large Scale. ;)

NICE Site, by the way!

ModelBob, that sounds fascinating! Ooooo the possibilities. We could implant chips in spouses that would automate nagging and bring the Honey-Do to a whole new level! :D

Back