model railroad planning

patience.....

How about yours?:D ( After you made your homework of course!!:p )
But why in such a hurry?
You have( and pay;) ) a company who will built it for you in 10 days???
Btw I am working on one design. i wont draw it exactly on scale . Most important are the ideas, how the tracks are going and also, which is important too, it, may be, will give you more ideas because you 'll see "things" you haven't thouhgt of yet...;)

I can imagine how you feel now..At your age I HAD to make a mrr too in 3 months!!!:eek: And of course it DID NOT work:eek: ;) SO go back to "your drawing room"" and start again:eek: and again:( and....:mad:

Jos:)

I go along with what Jos posted. You have a good plan and should go ahead and start with it. You can't expect others to do what you seem unwilling to try for yourself. Since your thread is now beginning to go into a loop, I would suggest you get busy and come up with some concrete results. This is now beginning to take on the composition of a Troll and it is increasingly apparent that you want something for nothing. Go to work or forget it.:mad:

Plan for the P.R.R.

Here a rough plan for the : "Patience Rail Road"...
#There is a yard with 4 tracks
#some industry(s)
#2feet wide isle( so when you're 20years old you can still "walk around")
# using the yard without disturbing the "mainlinestraffic"
# plenty space left for scenery...
So.....

btw: do you have a real name?

Jos

grove den: thanks i really like the plan, but i have a few questions about it, on the pininsula, what is the minimum radii?

what is the minimum turnout for the main line? the yard? the industries?

approximatley how long is the mainline?

but overall, i really like the plan, and its good because it has 2ft wide aisles.

and i do have a real name, its Austin.

thankyou so very much grove den, you are a big help, as well as all the other people that have replied to this thread, thanks in advance guys.

REX: i guess your right, i need to be more patient, you guys are really helping me out alot, and im not being very patient

thanks again guys
regards

Hi Austin

Give you 2 hints: the door is about 90 cm= less than 3 feet
ALL radii: more than 22"
So you can easily redraw this rough plan in scale with the right # turnout you want...=)

Jos

Back