Mid week WPF??

NZRMac

In Training Down Under.
Had to take some more photos!!

Thanks Jos for the drawing it all made sense.

P1020819_Medium_.JPG

P1020820_Medium_.JPG

I hung a plumb bob down and transfered the measuresments onto the tape on floor then worked out the length of the outriggers(?) required and screwed em on.

Ken.

Ken: Nice "innovation" : Midweek WPF!
BTW: Do 'they' run before Christmas???;)

Jos

ps Steve: you beat me, you're faster with your reply;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! That is looking sooooooo good, Ken! I think I am going to have to take a vacation sometime in NZ, maybe a side trip to Christchurch.... Hmmmm.

BTW, Did you get my e-mail?

Steve B said:
That's fantastic mate,,, have you ever considered a job building MR's

I'd love to build MR's for a living but not much demand over here, most I've seen are pretty simple layouts.

Ken: Nice "innovation" : Midweek WPF!
BTW: Do 'they' run before Christmas???;)

Jos

I don't think I'll have trains on there before the jolly fat guy arrives, I need more track for that.

rhoward said:
Wow! That is looking sooooooo good, Ken! I think I am going to have to take a vacation sometime in NZ, maybe a side trip to Christchurch.... Hmmmm.

BTW, Did you get my e-mail?

Love to have you stay Ray, you even have my address? I sent it back to you same day.

OldGettysk said:
Really nice woodwork Ken !!!!

Thanks Paul love building it.

Ken.

Excellent work, Ken! My goodness you have really been busy. How about a complete set of photos on what you have done so far? As I told you awhile back, I got lost to what point you are at now.;) :)

Ken,

I wonder if you'd do me a favor, and consider putting something like this into a thread that you continue posting to.

The WPF's are great, I really appreciate them, and they really keep the place hopping. However... since they're all named WPF, it makes going back and finding stuff later a real hassle.

For photos of a project like this one, starting a thread called "Ken's Layout" or the name of your railroad or whatever, and posting photos as you go would make a really useful reference later. Folks could see what you did, how you did it and learn from it.

Just an idea...

Thanks!
Bob

PS - The same comments apply to anyone else with an ongoing project obviously.

Love to have you stay Ray, you even have my address? I sent it back to you same day.

Ken.

Yep, got it! I didn't check the e-mail account that I have for this forum. My regular e-mail with Road Runner bounces stuff back to Model Bob. Makes him Grouchy......:rolleyes: :D

Thanks!

So... shouldn't this be "M-wPF" (Mid-week Photo Fun)?

I agree with Bob though, might be easier to find later...

Back