Mid Life Crisis????

Cjcrescent

Master Mechanic
Well, it's not a mid-life crisis, but here's how things worked out for me….

Married 45 years, took a look at my wife one day and said, "Honey, 45 years ago, we had a cheap apartment, a cheap car, slept on a sofa bed and watched a 10 inch black and white TV, and I got to sleep every night with a hot 20 year old babe. Now, we have a nice house, nice car, big bed and plasma screen TV, but I'm sleeping with a 65 year old woman. It seems to me that you are not holding up your side of things."

My wife is a very reasonable woman.:D

She told me to go out and find a hot 20 year old babe, - and she would make sure that I would once again be living in a cheap apartment, driving a cheap car, sleeping on a sofa bed....:eek:

Cjcrescent said:

She told me to go out and find a hot 20 year old babe, - and she would make sure that I would once again be living in a cheap apartment, driving a cheap car, sleeping on a sofa bed....:eek:

I believe my wife would tell me the same thing. :D

Stan.

grande man said:
CJ, Please post a pic of your face. I want to see the two black eyes and fat lip...:D

Ain't happened yet!:D But my wife does look at me sometimes and just says "Hhhhmmmmm...."

CJ, you're safe until she comes home from Home Depot with a spade, lumber and nails, and starts measuring your height and width.:eek:

Back