Merry Chirstmas Everyone!

grande man

Bonafied Grande Nut
Hi all. I want to take a minute to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. I hope this is a great season for you and yours. Remember, there is a real reason for the Season (check the spelling ;) ). Best Christmas wishes and a happy new year!

And to you to Eric, and may everyones families have a wonderful and happy time.

We get to have Xmas before you!!! Hahahahaha

Ken.

grande man said:
Hi all. I want to take a minute to wish everyone a Merry Christmas.
THANKS grande man! i too would like to wish ALL on this GREAT forum, a merry Christmas, and a SAFE, and HAPPY new year!:) -Dean

Right back at ya, Grande Man. And to everyone else on the board, Merry
Christmas as well. Dave

Glad to see you guys aren't afraid to say "Merry Christmas!" I've already had enough "Happy Holidays" for this year :mad:. It's good to know there are still a few who know what Christmas is really about. I wish you all the best!

sushob said:
Glad to see you guys aren't afraid to say "Merry Christmas!" I've already had enough "Happy Holidays" for this year :mad:.

Yeah, I've had enough of side stepping our heritage as well. But then again, I'm about as politically correct as a high capacity magazine... :D :D :D

Merry Christmas Nate!

Merry Christmas to you too Eric, and may God bless you* and your family abundantly this season! [*...and everybody else on this great Forum ]

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!

Just Remember: 'Everytime an EMD Bell rings an Angel gets it's Wings!!;) !!

Each of you, have ALL made my Christmas spirit soar this year with your random acts of kindness. If just one of us undertands what this is all about, it makes it worthwhile. Peace on earth, God's will toward man. May you all have a wonderful Christmas and a prosperous New Year.

Johnny and Stacey

P.S. If your feeling uninspired for any reason, go back to the top of this post and re-read all of them. I dare you not to be inspired by the class of people here in this forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
sopum_18.gif
Merry Christmas to All!
from Rex and Carolyn

My wife and I send you our friendship and love and hope that each of you will have your wishes fulfilled and your hearts overflowing with love and joy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful, Rex, just beautiful!

May the Christmas spirit stay with you throughout the New Year! God bless you and your family!

Darrell, quiet...for now

Merry Christmas to all. And while I think PC is quite overdone, I still want to say Happy Hanukkah to our Jewish freinds. And if you celebrate Kwanzaa, the very best to you as well.

I believe I can celebrate my heritage and be proud of what America stands for as well.

Back