Memorial Day Weekend Photo Fun

grande man

Bonafied Grande Nut
Hi all. I'm looking forward to the long weekend's pics! Have a great Memorial Day weekend. :)

Platte Canyon passenger service.
149985719.jpg

Nice shot, grande man!

I got an early start to my weekend photo fun. Ran the OMAX train again and a short manifest freight.

img47757oi.jpg

img47824ec.jpg

img47882dj.jpg

img47923tz.jpg

img47909mf.jpg

img47695mh.jpg

Great shots everyone, no steam trains this weekend due to engineering closures, there should have been THREE,,,oh well there's always June

Still workin' on the benchwork in the new room. Almost ready to start laying track. Got to order some curved turnouts.......... Hmmm.

This level will be the staging area for the layout.

Benchwork9A.jpg

Benchwork12A.jpg

Benchwork10a.jpg

The center area will remain partially open. The reach is less than 2 feet and will be accessable from a outside drop panel that will be on the sides.

Benchwork11A.jpg

This shows the lighting panel that will match the edge of the benchwork. The fascia will be attached to this after it is attached to the ceiling.

Benchwork13A.jpg

Sweet pics everyone! Looks like I'll have a new camera by the end of June. Maybe sooner if I decide to go with fast shipping. I'm gonna need it too, I have an SD9-3 & GP9u coming in the mail. Keep it up, you're all keeping my interest alive right now!

Nice pics y'all.

I caught the F3 switching in the yard
f36yu.jpg

The one side of my 4-6-2 that I did finish decaling
pacific20uw.jpg

Great posts everyone! Looks like we are on a roll. I have company coming today, but I will dust off the camera tomorrow.;)

I think I'm gonna have to get my Mod-u-rail section so I can submit some "good" pictures once I get my camera.

Photo Fun

I can't seem to find the instructions for posting photos here. Would someone provide me with the details, or post a link, please?

Very impressive, everyone. Nice photo work, but a lot of work in the subject material, as well.

What a great hobby we have!!

-Crandell

Selector said:
I can't seem to find the instructions for posting photos here. Would someone provide me with the details, or post a link, please?

Very impressive, everyone. Nice photo work, but a lot of work in the subject material, as well.

-Crandell

I'll let the pros here talk about how to use the site facilities. However, the same method of posting on MRR works here as well (only they don't shrink so I limit the size to 800 x 600.)

Selector said:

-Crandell
Someone posted it before, but again, me I cannot find it when I search. Just click the "go advanced" button on below the quick reply, and when it loads that page scroll down to "manage attachments"...

I was able to pick up my MP-15DC today... here it poses with it's stablemates:
DSCF3023.sized.jpg

The sound is absolutely awesome...

I spent the last couple days laying track in preparation for it's arrival - here is "Minto Siding" now known as "staging area south."
DSCF3016.sized.jpg

Some fool decided to get into this shot, with the soup cans "holding down the main" at Minto Siding. The drill is on top of the curved switch at the south end.
DSCF3018.sized.jpg

Back