Mellow Mike's Latest - TTX Bulkhead

Mike does excellent work but,IMHO I feel some of his cars are over weathered and looks like scrap line junkers..:eek:

WOW! I will be the first to admit that the freight car is an awesome piece of work, but come on! I have some ocean-front property here in Tennessee that I would like to show the people that are willing to pay $380 (which is what the bid was at when I looked at it) for this thing! Amazing!

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, I'll have to talk to mike about that car, it might be a good #2 car for my resin kits! Then I'll have two rebar cars!

:eek: holy smokes!..........:eek:

Very nice work indeed....wowsa!

well if I did win the lotto I would buy...:D

As good as his rolling stock and weathering talents are--his marketing techniques are better. Nate, are you taking notes?

Another very tasty piece of artwork, what more can you say, if i was a millionaire i'd have a fleet of them

IN this case there are 7 bidders. All have been members of eBay for more than 4 years. All have 100+ feedback with 100% positive.

And as a guess, I'd say they have more cash than I do.

I guess I'm just skeptical about folks throwing money around like that. Then again, what would I know since I've never had money to throw around.

Why do they come up as Bidder 1, Bidder 2 etc. I have never seen that b4 usually has a name. Is odd that they all have numbers.

Another very tasty piece of artwork, what more can you say, if i was a millionaire i'd have a fleet of them

Even if I was a millionaire I would not want a fleet of rust bucketes..I would prefer 1-2% since that would closely match the prototype.

Why do they come up as Bidder 1, Bidder 2 etc. I have never seen that b4 usually has a name. Is odd that they all have numbers.

Maybe they don't want their wives to know they are spending mega bucks on a plastic freight car..So they hide behind numbers.:D

I think its something to do with eBay and Mellow Mike's way of listing, so that the privacy of the buy is protected.

Back